Saturday 10 April 2010

japan look


hello! i' m all excited today! and it has to do with these two geishas above. they are embroidered and i discovered them in my mum's small attic. it has also to do with the straw hat! summer is close and it's time to redecorate my place. i' m also doing up my balcony, planting, lighting etc. have i told you i have a bit of a view to lycabettus?

i also watched this film. for second time. it's nice when people can appreciate you the way you are. don't you think?

beautiful hats from seeberger. pretty home accessories from moebel kolonie.

1 comment:

  1. Angelica,

    being 23, I lived for alsmost two years in a tiny one room apartment ( 23sm) with a tiny balcony, with a view at Lycabetus and Lofo tou Strefi.
    I was sharing it with my then boyfriend, while studying at Deree. My parents had rather freaked out, as I left a rather very beautiful and spacious apartment with huge verandas all around and lovely, big garden, just a few meters from the sea at the area of Voula to move in the center of Athens ( Tsimiski!)

    But I knew I had to try that, too!...I do not regret, but later when I lived alone I also rented places around the sea as I was trully used to be so close around it.

    And now!...the only closest thing to water here in Germany is the river, but I've really ,really grown to love it a lot.

    Actually I'm happy that I live here but I can also visit Greece as often as I want.

    As for this drink under Acropolis this summer, will gladly do so :)..hicks!...I'm a terrible drinker...meaning I have no tolerance for alcohol and always drink modestly...but I adore rakomelo especially in Amorgos or Nauplio :)...somehow I manage that after a good dinner...

    ReplyDelete